Gem Feature Release Update: January 2020
Welcome to our first product update of 2020!
If you're a newer subscriber to Cut and Polish, we like to share monthly updates to reveal the latest and greatest in Gem. We always love hearing from you, so feel free to send us an email with any questions or feedback.
Now, on to the good stuff:
Project Sharing Adding a collaborator to a Project sends them an email:
Un-remove from a Project See which prospects have been removed from a Project - and add them back - through the options menu
Saved Reports in Outreach Stats If you find yourself coming back to a specific view in Outreach Stats over and over again, click the Save button in the upper right
Splash Do you use Splash for recruiting events? Our integration is better than ever. Let us know if you want to try it out for your next event.
- Show job req ID when grouping by job
- Group by Projects (in the Gem Candidates view)
- See which hiring channels are most effectiveFilter, group by, & breakdown by specific Sources (not just Source Types)
- Filter by Greenhouse custom fields on job, candidate, and application
- Group by & breakdown by Gem Sourcer (the user who added the prospect to Gem)
- Personal saved reportsNow when you save a report, you can choose whether it shows up for all your teammates, or just for yourself.
Lastly, if you're in staffing/an agency, we have something very exciting that we'd love to hear your thoughts on. We're looking for customers to beta test Gem Jobs, which is a simple way of managing your clients' candidates through the hiring pipeline, eliminating the need to have your own ATS.
That's all for now, but stay tuned next week for a *very* exciting update on something that almost all of you have been asking for forever.
Gem Launches Talent CRM & Announces Series A Financing
Over the past few years, we’ve been proud to provide best-in-class sourcing solutions to brilliant companies like Dropbox, Unity, and One Medical...
The Gem Feature You've Been Waiting For: InMail Auto-Logging
Gem has an exciting product update to share! We now automatically log sent InMail messages—including logging message content to your Gem activity feed.